BEST TIME TO REGISTER A COMPANY ONLINE IN INDIA AT JUST ₹8,299 (INCLUDING CONSULTANCY & DOCUMENTATION CHARGES ) *
Forming a private limited company is highly recommended and best way to startup a business in India. The best advantage of private limited company in India is limited liability protection which saves the personal assets, if any misfortune happen to the business. Company Name Protection is other advantage of private limited company where name which is allotted from registrar of companies is protected from being misused by others, if so company can raise a complaint against the unauthorised usage. Private Limited can accommodate shareholders upto 200, which can be useful for raising funds by allocating shares to shareholders. Designation sometimes matter in certain circumstances , hence private limited company badges the promoters us Director, Executive Director, Managing Director and Non- Executive Director. This gives a prime feel to the private limited compared to limited liability partnership.
Minimum two directors are required to start a private limited company in India. Post Company Incorporation Process, you will receive Certificate of Incorporation(CoI), Memorandum of Association (MoA), Articles of Association(AoA) , Permanent Account Number (PAN), Tax Deduction and Collection Account (TAN), Employees' State Insurance (ESI) Registration, Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) and Bank Account number.
Startup Company is one of the best company formation consultants in India, gives company registration services for minimal pricing which is affordable for all startups across the country. If you associate with us after company registration is successful completed , we have the best in class team to do of all the ministry of corporate affairs compliances , statutory audit , registrar of companies and gst filing in a nominal cost which helps you to focus on business.
BENEFITS OF PRIVATE LIMIETD COMPANY REGISTRATION IN INDIA
- Protection to personal assets from business risks/losses
- Increase business authenticity and corporate image among public
- Company name is secured from being misused
- Customer get attracted higher to take a service
- Investment friendly business Entity
- Grow potential and expansion plan is higher
- Lending business loan from banks or financial institutions are more comfortable
- Stable and rigid business entity
- Attracts angel investors and venture capitalists for fund raising
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION IN INDIA Private Limited Company Registration in India comes under Companies Act 2013, it defines certain mandatory requirements for company registration.
TWO PROPOSED DIRECTORS
In private limited company registration in India, two proposed directors are required to proceed for registration. Presently spice plus form is incorporated for company registration, which can accommodate three directors in the initial registration process, later on, have the limit up to 15 directors and 200 shareholders in a private limited company.
UNIQUE COMPANY NAME
The business entity must have a unique name for getting name approval from register of companies. The proposed name must not match with any existing companies or registered trademarks in India.
In the present scenario, the proposed company must not need any minimum capital amount to register in India. The best way is to have at least one lakh authorized capital and fifty thousand paid-up capital for newly registering private limited companies.
REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS
In the present time, a registered office address can be a small commercial space or rented house for private limited company registration which is a good sign for small startups in India to register their business. A valid rent agreement and a non-objection certificate are required from the building owner.
HOW TO REGISTER A COMPANY ONLINE IN INDIA
In the present scenario, online company registration is possible by submitting the documents required to the registrar of companies for completing the registration process. Documents must be scanned properly without exceeding 150kb in size. There are a few steps to register a company online in India.
Here are the steps to register the company online.
- Give Name Approval: Company Name can be reserved online through a form named RUN ( Reserve Unique Name). The name of the business not match with existing companies or registered trademarks in India. A company name search can be done online on the ministry of corporate affairs website. Use the link to search company name is available or not
http://www.mca.gov.in/mcafoportal/showCheckCompanyName.doIf the name is available then the name approval form can be submitted with two company names in the registrar of companies’ web portal. Once the company name is approved, within 20 days company registration must be completed.
- Take Digital Signature Certificate: Spice Plus form used to file incorporation documents in MCA portal require digital signature certificate for signing purpose. The proposed directors must take digital signature certificate to digitally sign and submit spice form in MCA portal.
- Drafting of Spice eMOA & Spice eAOA forms: MOA & AOA is the backbone of every business, hence it is to be drafted carefully. Primary objectives and share capital of the company to be incorporated in MOA. Subscribers are mentioned in AOA of the company, which include directors and shareholders of the company.
- FILING OF SPICE PLUS FORMS IN MCA PORTAL: The incorporation documents are filed in MCA portal for company registration approval. Spice Plus ( INC-32 form), Spice+ MOA(INC-33 form) & Spice+AOA(INC-34) are filed to complete the documentation process for private limited company registration.
- COMPANY REGISTRATION APPROVAL: Certificate of Incorporation, ESI/EPF ,Bank account number, PAN ad TAN are received once company registration is approved by registrar of companies.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION IN INDIA
In present scenario, online company registration is one of the best advantages for entrepreneurs to start their business hassle free. In online company registration all directors and shareholders must have valid identity and address proof to initiate the formation process. For online company registration in India require only scanned copies of all documents specified for incorporation process.
Proof for Identity and Address are:
Registered Office Address Proof
- Scanned copy of PAN Card (Directors & Shareholders)
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card (Directors & Shareholders)
- Scanned copy of Passport/ Driving License/Voters ID (Directors & Shareholders)
- Scanned specimen signature in JPEG or PDF format (Directors only)
- Passport size photo of proposed Directors. ( JPEG Image also required)
- Scanned copy of the savings bank account statement/telephone or mobile bill latest with full communication address (Directors & Shareholders)
- Scanned copy of rent agreement in English
- Scanned copy of non-objection certificate from owner
- Scanned copy of latest utility bill (electricity bill/ telephone Bill) in the name of owner.
- Scanned copy of building tax receipt if the owner is one the directors in the company.
Registered office can be your residence if all above documents are there, commercial space is not mandatory requirement to register a private limited company.